Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do you think she'll LOVE it?






It was my  honour and privilege to be invited to one of our best friends' daughter's first birthday party.  I was the official photographer.  When I asked Mom what sweet little Ava needed, she assured me that her wardrobe was full and toys were plentiful but a book would be great.  Well, could I get Ava just an ordinary book?  No, I had to make her one, her very own alphabet book.  I think she will love it and cherish it for many years to come, what do you think?










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute...both the book and the baby :)

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

You are amazing!! What a gorgeous gift. If you gave it to my kids I'd never let them touch it:)

Vintage Home said...

wow that is so stinkin' cute!