Search This Blog

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Oh no, I have MPD


MPD stands for Multiple Passions Disorder.  It is the clinical dx for any one who can't decide what they love to do most in life.  I am over 30, okay, way over 30, and I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.  I love to create, craft, design, build, help, showcase, produce, redesign, rebuild and reproduce, oops, did I really say that?  I always know what "my bad" is but what is "my good"?  Maybe I will enlist the help of my blogging world friends.  I can showcase a new project every time I blog and get a vote, what do you think? Google Sari McNamee, go ahead, its pretty safe.  I love being an artist, I love selling my work around the world and making friends online with fellow art admirers.  I love creating for others, things like baby blankets and bibs and of course Mocha Mitts (more on those later).  I also love helping out with fundraising, for organizations such as my kids' school, the local hospital foundation, the Canadian Br. Cancer Foundation, among many others.  I love collecting vintage goodies, repurposing items and shopping at thrift stores. 

Maybe I am analyzing this way too much.

Maybe for now, I will just spread my wings, be curious and ride the wave. 

Until next time, when we discuss MFD.

2 comments:

Carolyn Anderson said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. As you know I have multiple passions disorder too but I always remind myself that it's better than having "no passions disorder."

The Lovely in Life said...

Amen to that Sister!