Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's okay to cheat once in a while...

Ha ha, you thought I was talking about my taxes or my diet, well no, I cheated making guacamole.
We had a lovely (and super easy) dinner of nachos. No, we don't eat such comfort food often. I kept the calorie count lower by using ground turkey for the meat, yum yum.

My guacamole was such a hit at a potluck a few weeks ago, I decided to try it on the family. Start with 2 or more ripe avocados, peel, remove the pit and then smush away. Add salsa, a little kosher sea salt and the cheat was a dried, pure lime powder. One tiny envelope equals one lime wedge.


1 comment:

raggygirlvintage said...

and you didn't call me because.....????

i could live on the stuff, best thing is no one else in my house likes it!!!!

where did you find the lime?

Tracey